Let Brain Gym Transform you and those you care about
The Brain Gym course is a transformation course.
Change your brain and your thinking so that you can change, adapt, respond, learn, move forwards and achieve the goals that you set for yourself.
Some people attend for themselves and others attend to learn Brain Gym so that they can bring it home to their children, to the children in their school or to use with those they care for.
Early booking discounts apply so book early and enjoy looking forward to this great course!
While you are currently looking at booking one place, please note that where 2 places are booked in one Early Bird transaction then both participants can save significantly.
Whatever your reason for attending you will be surprised at how much your seeing, hearing, reading, self expression, self confidence, concentration, handwriting, spelling and calculation and many more skills will improve.
You may also see improvements in your ability to follow directions, read maps and signs as well as a significant improvement in your driving skills. These skills are not taught in the course but as your brain and body become more connected inside while using Brain Gym activities many positive changes will take place.
Anyone 14 years old or over may attend. As the course is easy to follow and does not ask you to memorise anything, read a book or sit an exam, no previous experience of using your brain is required!! If you feel you have forgotten how to learn, or to remember, then this course will suit you as it will be practical. This is the format I use throughout the course: I demonstrate with somebody how we can make positive changes to for example the way we see. Then you copy what did with a partner and you are making similar changes possible for them. Then you swap over and they help you to make the changes. Everybody gets to experience the psi tics changes and then we move on to the next item. The course covers
- Switching your attitude and mindset from negative and sceptical or scared to positive, in under 10 minutes.
- Making positive changes to the way we see, observe, read, remember and understand what we have read.
- Making positive changes to the way that we listen, pay attention, calculate, spell, remember what we have heard and pick out the important information from a story.
- Making positive changes to the way we express ourselves in words, in actions, in creative and functional writing, in typing , texting and handwriting.
- Making real and lasting changes to the way the brain and the body are connected up inside so that you can switch on your coordination, think more easily and enjoy a whole new level of ease and success using your whole brain and body rather than being restricted to your dominant hand, eye, leg or brain area. Once experienced this opens up new possibilities and abilities in even the most blocked of people so that they can live, move learn and have fun in new and more rewarding ways.
- Making positive changes to the way you communicate your thoughts, ideas and opinions so that it is easier to talk to others, chat with strangers, give presentations, ace interviews and give speeches at public events.
- Making positive changes to the way your brain and body are organised so that you become more tidy, organised and efficient. Many find themselves quickly and easily decluttering their brains, their homes, their businesses and their lives once they have learned Brain Gym .
- Making positive changes to your levels of concentration, focus and the understanding you have in different situations so that you can quickly spot easier and more efficient ways to solve problems, read situations and see things from a wider perspective. This means that you you are able to make good decisions and to respond positively with a deeper understanding of the bigger picture where you would previously have reacted badly.
- Integrating all that you know with all that you are learning so that you can confidently and competently glide through your work, study, housework, accounts or what ever tasks you are facing.
If you think you would like to attend but have questions that you would like answered then book a free no obligation call with course tutor Padraig King, that’s me, and let me answer your questions in person and see how well this course suits you.
Book now and enjoy this course.
About this Brain Gym Course
Brain Gym® Course 2017
This course is for absolute beginners and also for those wishing to revisit Brain Gym and renew their acquaintance with the 26 Brain Gym activities and how we use these to make real and lasting changes to the way you and your children think, feel, act and communicate. Often imitated, and accredited by the Department of Education and Science as a summer course for teachers in the past, this course is available in Ireland just once this year. With 16 hours CPD on offer this is a great course to up-skill you and bring you new ways to see the world, learn and explore what is possible when the impediments to learning, living, loving life and challenges that block progress are removed.
The Brain Gym Course 2017 will be presented over 2 weekends May 6/7 and May 20/21 in Dublin.
We encourage you to book with your partner / friend for support and practicing you new skills after the course. We support pair bookings with special discounts. Group rates also available on application. Max 20 places. Contact Padraig king, your course tutor for details and up to the minute price offers.
Brain Gym® is a registered trademark of the Educational Kinesiology Foundation / Brain Gym® International, Santa Barbara, CA. Braingym.org
A deposit will secure your place. Balance is due before course commences.