Early Bird Offer Expires in
€100.00Pay just €100 Now and Lock in your Early Bird Rate
Early booking discounts apply so book early and enjoy looking forward to this great course!
When 2 places are booked in one Early Bird transaction then both participants can save significantly.
The Brain Gym course is a transformation course that must be experience rather than studied
Change your brain and your thinking so that you can change, adapt, respond, learn, move forwards and achieve the goals that you set for yourself.
Some people attend for themselves and others attend to learn Brain Gym so that they can bring it home to their children, to the children in their school or to use with those they care for.
Whatever your reason for attending you will be surprised at how much your seeing, hearing, reading, self-expression, self-confidence, concentration, handwriting, spelling and calculation and many more skills will improve.
You may also see improvements in your ability to follow directions, read maps and signs as well as a significant improvement in your driving skills. These skills are not taught in the course but as your brain and body become more connected inside while using Brain Gym activities many positive changes will take place.
As the course is easy to follow and does not ask you to memorise anything, read a book or sit an exam, no previous experience of using your brain is required!! If you feel you have forgotten how to learn, or to remember, then this course will suit you as it will be practical. This is the format I use throughout the course: I demonstrate with somebody how we can make positive changes to, for example the way we see. Then you copy what did with a partner and you are making similar changes possible for them. Then you swap over, and they help you to make the changes. Everybody gets to experience the psi tics changes and then we move on to the next item.
What does the course cover?
The course covers
- Switching your attitude and mindset from negative and sceptical or scared to positive, in under 10 minutes.
- Making positive changes to the way we see, observe, read, remember and understand what we have read.
- Making positive changes to the way that we listen, pay attention, calculate, spell, remember what we have heard and pick out the valuable information from a story.
- Making positive changes to the way we express ourselves in words, in actions, in creative and functional writing, in typing, texting and handwriting.
- Making real and lasting changes to the way the brain and the body are connected up inside so that you can switch on your coordination, think more easily and enjoy a whole new level of ease and success using your whole brain and body rather than being restricted to your dominant hand, eye, leg or brain area. Once experienced this opens up new possibilities and abilities in even the most blocked of people so that they can live, move learn and have fun in new and more rewarding ways.
- Making positive changes to the way you communicate your thoughts, ideas and opinions so that it is easier to talk to others, chat with strangers, give presentations, ace interviews and give speeches at public events.
- Making positive changes to the way your brain and body are organised so that you become more tidy, organised and efficient. Many find themselves quickly and easily decluttering their brains, their homes, their businesses and their lives once they have learned Brain Gym.
- Making positive changes to your levels of concentration, focus and the understanding you have in different situations so that you can quickly spot easier and more efficient ways to solve problems, read situations and see things from a wider perspective. This means that you are able to make good decisions and to respond positively with a deeper understanding of the bigger picture where you would previously have reacted badly.
- Integrating all that you know with all that you are learning so that you can confidently and competently glide through your work, study, housework, accounts or whatever tasks you are facing.
What will I learn?
In this Brain Gym course which is presented over two weekends you will learn the 26 activities and the strategies that we employ to make real and lasting changes within your brain and body.
YOUR FRIENDS WILL THANK YOU FOR LETTING THEM KNOW ABOUT THIS COURSE. PLEASE LET THEM KNOW AND IF YOU BOOK TOGETHER YOU BOTH GET DISCOUNT.
The Focus of this course
This course will focus on facilitating children, teens and adults of all abilities to achieve their true potential in education, sport and in their community.
Who else will be there?
Parents, educators at all levels, carers, classroom and special needs assistants are welcome to attend and bring home the skills to the those they care about. Anyone 13 years old or over may attend but teens must be accompanied by a fully participating adult.
Full Course Fee €900 but up to January 31st you can book this course for just €630 or even less as a Brain Gym Buddy
A deposit of €100 per person secures your place and discounts.
What will I get?
including book, manual, lunches and light snacks and a full year’s support by telephone, email and text.
Significant Discounts available go groups of 2 or more. Early Bird and Group Rates apply until March 17th. Limited places and high demand suggest that early booking is advised.
When is it on?
First of two weekends will be presented on Friday/Saturday/Sunday March 23 24 25
Experience and Learn How to Quickly and Easily Use Brain Gym
This is an practical, experiential course where you will experience and learn how to quickly and easily :-
- shift from a negative attitude to positive,
- You will also learn how to improve
- coordinated movement and balance,
- coping with overwhelm,
- goal setting,
- neatness and tidiness,
- over sensitivity,
- seeing and observation,
- self expression,
- spellings and tables,
What will I be able to do at the end?
This practical course will be presented over two weekends and at the end you will be able to use the skills learned with your children.
Who is presenting this course?
Internationally accredited Brain Gym and Kinesiology consultant and instructor, Padraig King will present the course and a certificate will be presented on completion.
Qualifies for CPD hours.
Discounts available for groups of 2 or more booking together!
Book Now. Limited places. +353861723510