Brain Gym® uses a simple 5 step approach to ready you to maximise your performance.
Brain Gym is a readiness program that prepares you to achieve your true potential, score more points and feel confident, calm, relaxed and happy.
We use Brain Gym to assist us to be Positive, Actively engaged, Clear thinking, Energised and Motivated to achieve our true potential.
The Brain Gym Vision
Our intention is to help people of all ages better enjoy their experience of learning.
We use the Brain Gym® model of learning to:
- promote play and the joy of learning
- draw out and honour innate intelligence
- build awareness regarding the value of movement in daily life
- emphasise the ability to notice and respond to movement-based needs
- encourage self-responsibility
- leave each participant appreciated and valued
- empower each participant to better take charge their own learning
- encourage creativity and self expression
- inspire an appreciation of music, physical education and the fine arts
All qualified Brain Gym® Instructors and Consultants in the UK and Ireland are Professional Members of the Educational Kinesiology Trust and are listed in the Professional Directory.
Brain Gym® is an educational, movement based programme aimed at enabling children and adults to reach their potential
Keywords for Brain Gym Ireland:
brain gym, brain gym®, braingym, educational kinesiology, ADD, ADHD, attention deficit disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Edu-K, developmental disabilities, dyslexia, hyperactivity, learning disabilities, learning differences, movement, neuro-motor development, developmental movements, reading improvement, PACE, Hook-Ups, Cross Crawl, Dr. Paul Dennison, Vision Circles, Brain Gym balances, Edu-K balances, balancing, Educational Kinesiology balances, balancing, brain exercises, brain development, developmental movements, improve brain function, improving brain function, Instructors, Consultants, training, training courses. Padraig King,
Brain Gym® is a registered trade mark of Brain Gym
International/Educational Kinesiology Foundation, Ventura, CA – www.braingym.org